No products in the cart.
Submit Articles or Upload Photos or Files to our house design network
Afroconstruct house design Africa ideas & articles focus on the needs of homeowners who want to improve the style, appearance and luxuries of their home spaces.
Articles on Afroconstruct house design Africa cover all areas—from building the foundation, to remodeling the interior. We would love to see “how-to” articles that help homeowners improve the inside and outside structure and remodeling of their homes.
We accept article submissions from guest authors on Afroconstruct. We like detail oriented content that gives specific ideas or step-by-step instructions. All articles should be at least 500-600 words, although 1000 words or more is preferred.
Topics to write about include:
• Home decorating – Ideas, advice and modern trends for the living room, kitchen, bedroom, outdoor, bathroom and all other areas of the home
• Home Improvement – Flooring, roofs, gutters, solar and much more.
• Outdoor – Landscaping, outdoor rooms, outdoor decor, gardening and other outdoor designs, tips and improvements.
Please Include your full name, your author’s bio, and whether your submission has been published elsewhere.
Do you have Project/Work ideas such as residential home improvement, remodeling, interior design, furniture’s or any topic related to architecture work and othersyou would like us to publish on Afroconstruct House Design Africa? We love to read fresh content and new projects from all around the World!
Submit a guest post, list, infographic, gallery or any type of content; you can become famous on our network readers digest?
Please provide samples of your previous work along with your submission.
If your submission is published, you will be given credit in the form of “Article written by guest author Jane Doe. “Your content may be edited to meet our editorial policy.
Your submission, article, or post:
• Must be an original article that you wrote. We’ll check to see if it’s an article that’s been written before using third party software. Don’t spin an article that’s already been published. If we publish your article and then find out it’s been plagiarized, we’ll take it down.
• Must not be taken from the external public domain ( Please do not copy an article from online sources such as Wikipedia).
• If you are using other author’s content or data, You must provise the source and must be well cited and you must have the appropriate license and approval for use.
• Must not be an advertisement, “selling a product”, or deemed as SPAM. We do, however, accept.
• Must have proper grammar and punctuation.
• Must not contain any content that is a violation of any law, or be considered defamatory, hateful, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
• Must be unique content to Afroconstruct
• Should include a list of suggested categories/keywords.
• Should be approximately 500 words in length. Longer articles may be broken into “parts”. Articles that are heavier on media can be shorter in length (for example, top-10 lists with images).
• Should include images or diagrams to help convey your points. These must also be well sourced/cited.
Note that if the editorial policy and guidelines are not followed, your submission will probably not be accepted and published.
We reserve the right to reject any submission for any reason.
We reserve the right to add photos, links and related content.
By submitting your content to this website you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free license to publish it in exchange for exposure of your name and website link(s).
If your submission is published, you will be given credit in the form of “Article written by guest author Jane Doe. Your content may be edited to meet our editorial policy.